This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Web site and your membership in the Service and may be modified by BettingInf.com from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by BettingInf.com on the Web site.
1. Eligibility. You must be 18 or over to register as a member (tipster) of BettingInf.com or use the Web site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Web site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Web site and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason upon receipt by BettingInf.com of your written or email notice of termination. BettingInf.com may terminate your membership in the Service if you have breached the Agreement.
3. Non Commercial Use by Members. The Web site is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Web site for any purpose.
4. Proprietary Rights in Content on BettingInf.com. BettingInf.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Web site and the Service. The Web site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of BettingInf.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
5. Tipster's Rules / Content Posted on the Site.
- Tipster can add only one tip for the same match, repeating bets for the same match is not allowed.
- Bets need to be with reasonable stake, bets with repeated high stakes are not allowed.
- After finishing the match tipster need to add "Win" or "Lose" on own bets. If the tipster not update his bets ("Win" and "Lose") after finishing the matches they can be removed from the website.
- If the tipster add "Win" for his lost matches with purpose to have better profit will be removed from the system.
- Tipster who want to remove his account, can send us email for removing.
6. Disclaimers. BettingInf.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Web site or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Web site, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. BettingInf.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Web site or Member of the Service. BettingInf.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. BettingInf.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will BettingInf.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Web site or the Service, any Content posted on the Web site or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Web site, whether online or offline. The Web site and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and BettingInf.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. BettingInf.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Service.
7. Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will BettingInf.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if BettingInf.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, BettingInf.com’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to BettingInf.com for the Service during the term of membership.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold BettingInf.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
9. Other. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Web site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and BettingInf.com regarding the use of the Web site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please Contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Bettinginf.com is a betting information website which offers free betting tips, but not betting or other gambling services on the website.
Before beginning to bet on bookmaker websites, check is it compliant with applicable laws in your country and are you allowed to bet online.